Monday, October 12, 2009

What's Up?

What's up, dudes? I'm here, just chillin' and eating an apple for breakfast. Yeah, Dad could have made me an omelet, or eggs benedict or something cool...instead he gives me a cold apple on a snowy day. Thanks, Dad.Today we went to the John Deere Pavilion and museum. It was totally AWESOME!!!
I got to run around and climb into all the toys, it was sweet!

The hardest part was that Mommy and Dad kept following me into the tractors. How am I supposed to hotwire the big rig with Mommy looking over my shoulder? I would push them out of the cab and then blow goodbye kisses to them, but they didn't catch the hint.

I like to pretend that I'm running the combine over some prairie dog mounds, since I'd never do that in real life!
Dad tried to get me to pose in this tacky board thingie, but I didn't want to give him the pleasure. That'll show him for not letting me hotwire the toys!
There was this cool cow that you could milk, and that was cool. I got pretty good, so now I'm pretty much a dairy farmer.
After all the big toys, Dad tried to get me to pose on this little kid's toy of a tractor.
Finally, after giving up on stealing a cool tractor, I went over to the gift shop to try and get Mommy to just buy me a stinkin' tractor!
I showed her the one I wanted, but she didn't want to buy it for me! What a load of junk!
See? What a cool tractor, huh? Not cool Mommy and Daddy, not cool.
They did let me play with this little tractor, and I guess that was cool.
I got to try on some of the cool trucker hats, but without a tractor it just wasn't the same.
Mommy and dad finally used force to pull me away from the tractors, but they made up for it with a delicious old fashioned root beer soda (which seems an awful lot like a regular root beer float to me...) from a classic diner. Awesomeness.
After naptime, I got to help Daddy pack up the kitchen. He didn't seem to think I was helping, but awesome comic relief like this isn't cheap!
Once I get into character I hate to break it, so at dinner I continued the act. I don't really like to put stuff on my head, but I'll do what it takes for a laugh.

Hmm...what do you think I can do for with this bowl for a big laugh? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too!
After going all out for good laughs, I do get pretty dirty. That's why bathtime is so important, a good laugh gets you dirty. Also, bathtime is when I get to see the best looking guy in the house.
After bathtime it's important to air off the grapes...if you know what I mean.


Tonight Mommy and the other Palmer wives that are leaving had their "Graduation Party". That's where they sit around and brag about how their nagging pushed their lazy husbands through school. She was pretty touched that people like her and made her candy. She likes candy.

2 comments:

  1. Rock, you should have had Grammy with you and that tractor would have been yours!! Looked like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come up here and you can drive ours. I feel your pain. I stopped and looked at a new tractor in Quincy. I don't know why they came out and washed my drool off it. Gpa Dale

    ReplyDelete