Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Little Red Hen: Rock Edition

If you haven't read the children's story The Little Red Hen, then I suggest that you read the Wikipedia version before continuing. Trust me, things will make a lot more sense.
Once upon a time there was a Grandma named Lisa. She found a Bosch mixer and said "My, I think I will make some delicious pumpkin cake."
She asked the little boy in the house if he wanted to help, and he said "No,

I'd rather go cruising in my sweet ride"


"Or I'd rather pretend to jam on my fake guitar."
And so Grandma Lisa mixed some ingredients in her Bosch mixer. After mixing some things, Grandma Lisa thought to herself "Hmm, I have some delicious pumpkin cake batter, I wonder if Rock will help me mix some more?"
Rock said: "No thank you,

"I'd rather laugh with my homies"

So, Grandma Lisa made her delicious pumpkin cake. She asked Rock if he wanted to help lick the frosting beaters, and Rock said "Sweet action sweet!"


The moral of the story: When you are at Grandma's you can sit and play and still enjoy yummy treats.

3 comments:

  1. The moral of the story is: When you are a cute funny kid you can pretty much show off however, whenever you want and folk will still laugh at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit and I kept watching those videos, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aaron can you change your dad's profiles so it isn't always on on the computer?
    I love watching videos. It seems like he's with me, but then I get sad because that cute boy is far away. I do like how your connected this to literature. Grammy Rae

    ReplyDelete