Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Very Special and Slightly Sappy Thanksgiving Post

It is very fitting that Thanksgiving is coming up now, since there are so many things in our lives that make us grateful. DeA and I are thankful that our little house in Iowa sold, that I am done with boards and that I've started my sweet sauce job. I'm thankful for my wonderful, sexy, beautiful and sweet wife. Rock is thankful that he learned how to ride the Nesquik.

DeA and I are also very thankful for our parents that help us, support us and care about us. We have awesome siblings that love us. We've found a great place to rent, and DeA is especially thankful that it is right next to a soccer field. She is worried that her mad soccer kicks are leaving her, so she's anxious to get out on the field and hone her skills. Rock is thankful that Nesquik, milk and vanilla ice cream taste so good mixed in a Vita-Mix blender.

We are very thankful that we are having Baby Boulder in a few short months. Rock is thankful that he has a few short months as the attention grabber. He is also thankful that Grandma lets him help make pies for Thanksgiving.


Rock is also grateful that he doesn't get a willow switch across his behind for making a mess.

He's even thankful for the chance to clean up.

DeA and I are so very thankful for the little guy. We even love the fact that he has same teeth as a Wyoming Teamster.
Here is DeA's baby Boulder belly bump. We are so thankful that he is percolating nicely.
Heavenly Father has blessed us so much in our lives. We are so blessed to have great people around us, thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you are thankful for siblings that love you but you don't say that you love them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can list my love for them on their Thanksgiving lists...If they are truly grateful for it

    ReplyDelete