Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kenny Mayne, the Jigging Prego and Spaceman Rock

I recently had the opportunity to sit next to Kenny Mayne on my flight from Seattle. Here he is putting his luggage in the overhead container above his seat in first class, and the stewardess asking me to stop taking pictures of first class passengers with my phone.
Back in Oregon, DeA must be excited that I am all the way in Iowa. Why do you say that? Because she keeps dancing this cute little jig while I'm gone.





I found these pictures on my cellphone. It is Rock preparing to be launched into outer space, to infinity and beyond! Buckling him into his car seat is more work than the Apollo astronauts had to endure.
"Wait a minute, this doesn't look like Mars. It looks a lot like the Culver's drive-thru..."

4 comments:

  1. Can you not afford a better hat than that? Do you need me to send some? I can't believe he has to wear a basket to get some protection from the sun. Nice dancing DeAndra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kid's Ma should be on Dancing with the Stars. While it ain't no John Deere hat, his is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it looks like he is looking right at you!

    ReplyDelete