Friday, November 13, 2009

When Daddy's Away...

While I am away in Iowa suffering, laboring and enduring my last round of national board exams, Rock continues to do sweet stuff. DeAndra uploaded pictures of Rock, but decided that she didn't want to show me up with clever comments. So, I'm going to try and narrate what Rock is doing, even though I don't know what he is doing.

On this first one I'm going to assume that he wasn't happy with his English grade, and so he decided to show his teacher how hard it is to clean up TP from a front tree.

In this picture I think we can all agree that Rock is just enjoying not competing for Mommy's attention.

Here Rock is training Grandpa Dave to be his personal rickshaw.

Here Dustin is trying to blame that smell on Rock, and Rock isn't amused.

Rock likes his new dump truck, tractor and mixer pjs.

Here Rock is pointing at something.

Here Rock is reacting to the news that June has broken up with Artie

Here Rock is practicing his spoon flute solo.

Rock has is eating something on the table. I can only assume that it is the wing piece of a pterodactyl.

Earning his keep.

Looking the part.

3 comments:

  1. With our without the glasses, he be one cool cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are the boards going? I'm glad you are keping it updated even though you are miles apart. I love the cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rock, your Daddy has been back for a whole day now...sup with no updated blog??? I know you have been performing so where is the post?

    ReplyDelete