Monday, November 2, 2009

The Parkour Hour with Rock

Parkour is the art of extreme moving. It was pretty big a few years ago, before I was born. So, on today's episode of the blog, I present you with "Parkour: Conquering the Stairs with Style". I am your host, Rock England, and I am pretty awesome.
Parkouring the stairs first requires that one ascend up said stairs with style. I prefer the complicated four feet approach.
I may be smiling, but inside I'm a raging furnace of fiery determination.
Towards the top of the stairs, I switch to the difficult biped ambulation technique. Please, unless you are a stud parkourer it is best to leave this to the professionals.
You think you are hardcore parkour? You aren't hardcore parkour unless you can make prank calls while parkouring hardcore style.
Most of the style points that come on parkouring are scored while descending the stairs. Even though my moneymaker is my face, I prefer to come down headfirst. It shows that I am not intimidated by the fierce stairs.
Barrel roll. Always classy, always a crowd pleaser.
Limp baby, head first. Not easy people, I am really putting on a show here.
Oh, yeah, I just busted out the 180 rotational spread iron eagle.



Now that I have returned to the bottom of the stairs I can share with you the intense pressure and crushing intensity of Parkouring the stairs. It was pretty harsh, but I hope my performance has inspired at least one of you to rise above your normal realm of parkour so that you too may feel the joy of "Parkour: Conquering the Stairs in Style".
I'm your host, Rock England. We close tonight's blog entry with a montage of my post-blog routine. Good night, America.
Mmm...Henry's Vanilla Cream. This wasn't available in the Midwest, and so I may never forgive the Midwest.

4 comments:

  1. That takes skill! When is his Dad going to show him the joys of riding down the stairs in a sleeping bag??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see him try that on our stairs, no I take that back. It would not be pretty and the tile at the bottom would not be so forgiving. Thank you, Rock, for all the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A guy I know, knows a guy that trains Navy SEALS. Rock could show them a thing or two I'm sure. If he wasn't such a showman this whole blog thing might not last too long. He stuck the landing for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love the video! He like poses at the end too.

    ReplyDelete