Friday, January 4, 2008

DeAndra's Turn

Every once in a while I feel like I need to get on here and clarify some things that Aaron has said. If I don't check our blog often enough I usually see that Aaron has told a story and emebellished it or pretended he was me and said something silly. I guess he keeps things interesting. All is well here in Iowa. We are counting down the days until the baby's due date. I still have tons of stuff to get done so it will give me something to do when Aaron goes back to school on Monday. I am so excited for my Mommy to come on February 2nd!! Hopefully he decides to come near that time. My guess is he will come February 3rd, Super Bowl Sunday. Well, I love you all and hope you are all doing well!

8 comments:

  1. HI DeAndra,
    Only 32 days to go! Hope you are feeling well. I like your blog!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That is hilarious...wow, down to the WEEKS, maybe DAYS! How exciting!!

    So was it just Ben or was Aaron just as excited for the basketball thing that attaches to your wrist that we got from the dollar store?! I swear that was one of his favorite gifts!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not Ben, I've already broken and hidden stuff from DeA with that ball. It's pretty sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck yes that ball is awesome. Tiger is afraid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, alright...we updated the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys!!! It's Chad and Ashleigh Thornock...well, it's really just Ashleigh, but Chad's around here somewhere. We miss you guys! DeAndra, you are the cutest! I can't wait for you to pop...not literally, that would be gross, but you get what I mean. Anywho, check out our blog so we can stay connected

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaron congratulations on your up coming arrival. Check out our blog dmroberts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing the blogs that Aaron does before you discover them, and make him take them off or make an addendum to it. You guys crack me up.

    You guys are pregnant? Why am I always the last to find out these things?

    ReplyDelete