Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shh...the baby's sleeping

So, lately I've found out that incubating a baby is a lot of work. Poor DeAndra is so tired, and I feel like I should feel responsible. So I let her sleep as much as she wants, and a bonus is she looks so darn cute while she's asleep. I hope you enjoy this picture for the few moments it's up, because once she sees it, it'll probably be gone.
Oh, almost forgot to give you what you came for: Rock is moving alot. DeAndra woke up this morning and her belly was noticeably lower. I am hoping that they miscalculated his due date, because I have a lot more tests the weeks after he's due then the few weeks before he's due. But just because of that he'll probably come late, right in the middle of finals. Not a good way to start your life, getting grounded immediately by your dad. I'd have a mind to ground him from driving for quite some time. Don't think I won't.

4 comments:

  1. WOOO WOOOOOO!!! Lower bellies=early babies!!! Tell him to come on up! He's the next contest on the price is rock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come she gets to look so cute when she's sleeping?? Me on the other hand, sleep with my mouth open, with drool coming out from time to time; not so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 19 MORE DAYS!!!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep...such a precious thing. You know that's all about to change, right? Make sure you sleep in on the weekends for a while. Rock will be worth every hour of missed shut eye. :-)

    ReplyDelete