Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still No Rock Sighting

Sorry folks, still no Rock sighting. Either he's a little shy, or DeAndra doesn't want to share him with me and so she's keeping him locked up inside her uterus. But according to his ultrasound pics he's not very shy:
But at the same time, it's pretty clear that DeAndra isn't very comfortable right now...so I don't know why he's not here yet. So I guess we'll just leave him in and let him ripen up just a little more. The hospital has a wireless connection, and so hopefully we will be able to update the blog soon after he enters the world.

Now, for a cheap laugh, here's a picture a friend sent me from China.

8 comments:

  1. We'll be staying "tuned," excited to hear/see when he finally decides to show up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbowl sunday! we're just waiting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not funny Shannon. Not cool...

    Rock still needs a friend, so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he decides to come soon!! We keep checking the blog to see.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deandra- your blog is adorable! Your husband has such a cute sense of humor! I will regularly check yours to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we keep telling you guys, our daughter needs to be a little younger than rock so she doesn't have to wait so long for him to return home from his mission, if at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, you don't understand. You are going to have a boy first that he can play with now, and a daughter later that he can court!

    On a sadder note, I cannot find your other earring for the life of me, and we've looked all over that room. Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, well make sure you put that request in writing, and ben will see what he can do. :)

    Oh YES, the missing earring. Well, I'm sure rock will find it one day while crawing around so...I'll just wait till then. (unless one of your pet mice runs off with it first :)

    ReplyDelete