Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



Only a few short weeks until our home is turned upside down by baby Rock. We have indeed heard horror stories about babies crying all the time and whatnot, but we are prepared. We have spent the last eight monthsish talking to and training in-womb baby Rock to communicate openly, and without the need for screaming or yelling. So it should be a pretty easy transition from in-womb baby Fetus to out-of-womb baby Rock, as long as I can train DeAndra to communicate her needs without screaming and yelling.

We start our weekly pregnancy doctor appointments to check on Rock, make sure he's locked and loaded and ready to go. We are attending a birthing class that shows us some wonderfully graphic videos about childbirth. I was about to tell a story, but when I tried to bounce it off of DeA to see if I could get away with it I got a look that told me if I tried Rock would be an only child. So you will just have to wonder what I was about to say forever.

We had a great New Years, we spent it in Chicago with the Gordons and the Fords. We watched lots of football, played games and even got to go bowling. DeAndra even got a little attention, so it was a very good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment