Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Magic of Whitey's

So there's this ice cream establishment out here called Whitey's. It is pretty amazing ice cream. DeAndra and I had visited them sparingly before her pregnancy. A little here, a little there. For Christmas a month and a half ago, my mother sent us some gift certificates. These gift certificates have been a huge blessing, because DeAndra claims that ice cream is the only thing that helps her heartburn. We've become such frequent costumers that when we went with Ben and Shannon we got our ice cream for free!! Pretty sweet.

So, we are at the point of DeAndra's pregnancy where she is less than comfortable. Another thing about this point of pregnancy is that all of a sudden my endearing little qualities are annoying little qualities. But I always know what will put a smile on my woman's face: Whitey's Ice Cream. Thank you Whitey's, for keeping Rock from being born without a father!
By the way, yes she can rest the cup on her belly, thus freeing her other hand. If you give her a canned beverage she can take a drink without the use of hands. I'm so proud of her.



7 comments:

  1. Thanks Shannon, DeAndra wasn't going to let me put them on. I'm glad she left for the evening so I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I wondered if she knew these were on here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She knows now...she is looking for a horrible pic of me to put on

    ReplyDelete
  4. DeAndra get annoyed at Aaron? Never. I refuse to believe it since you guys all but make out in front of other people, but DeAndra does get a good punch on you sometimes Aaron. Make sure she doesn't take out that aggression on Rock or I will be forced to adopt him and shave "Ice Money" in his hair.

    Mmmmmm, Whitey's. Also known as all that is good and holy in Iowa. DeAndra, you've got some mad ice cream balancing skills sistah. And those pictures of you are awesome. You are the real life version of Pregnant Barbie, and for a limited time, comes with a pint of Vanilla Whitey's ice cream. Hurry, offer expires soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there girl! Rock will be here before you know it (even though every passing minute feels like another month). I'm in the Isaksen cave...rooting for you via cyberblogspace!

    ReplyDelete