Monday, February 4, 2008

Belly Picks...Stop your whining



He'll get here when he gets here! The good news is DeAndra's mom, Lisa, showed up on Saturday and so now DeAndra is more willing to go walking and do her exercises to get him out. For some reason Lisa is more "supportive" and "understanding" than I am. I think she is just being silly, and should just plop that kid out already. I am getting sick of this kid disobeying me, and I think that DeAndra needs to quit making her uterus such a comfy place for him to live. This kid needs to buck up, and force his way down the birthing canal, and listen to me!! And DeAndra needs to cut the cord and stop pampering him. Quit the free lunches and stop letting him sit in the hottub all day. This is getting silly, and if she's not going to push, then I will!

Eight days til pitchers and catchers report, which means that in eight days I hopefully won't have to worry about the Mariners making anymore dumb deals. I mean, come on, what are they thinking? Am I the only that thinks that they are being stupid? Really? Am I the only one seeing this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!

4 comments:

  1. Still waiting.....come on Rock! We all want to see your chubby cheeks and see D looking a little more comfortable. Hang in there D...don't worry you won't be pregnant forever....I'm so glad you have your mom with you now. A little tidbit of advice for Aaron...Drew was exhausted after 15 hours of back labor. He had to press in that one perfect spot during every contraction. Rest up and take some energy food, just in case. 1st babies tend to = long labor. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just push Rock out... any day now...

    ReplyDelete