Monday, February 11, 2008

Rock-tastic!!

I put some more videos on here, but I'm going to warn you about them. They aren't very exciting or creative, but I figured since Mom wanted videos of Rock, any video would do. Grandparents don't care, any video with Rock doing his thing will do for them. So, if you don't like these videos, then I feel sorry for you. It must be hard going through life hating babies, puppy dogs and ice cream.






Grandpa Dave wanted to build a bassinet for Rock, but didn't want to make me put it together. So instead they bought us a great bassinet, that I had to put together!!

It's looks really cool, and the gals say that it is a good one, so we are happy. Here are pics of Rock enjoying his new toy. Just so you know, in the first pic he's yawning, not screaming. Just to let you know.


The other big news today is that Rock got to come home!! You can see pictures of his epic journey home, and we took our first family picture!!
We are a little tired, can you tell?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is the cutest!! What a sweetie. I'm sad that we aren't out there to see him. Isn't it weird when you get to take him home? You think, "Really? You're going to let me take this newborn baby to my home for ME to take care of?" It's awesome. Congrats you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love checking your blog every day to see the new pictures and videos. It truly makes me smile to see the pictures and videos of the cutest baby boy in the whole world with the best parents ever. I am impressed with your family. You all look great even though I am sure you are extremely tired, but you don't look tired! I loved your family photo! DeAndra looks fabulous, she is so beautiful. I love the bassinet! I hope he sleeps well for you all! Isn't it nice to be home! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete