Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rock-a-rama!!!

Happy Birthday to DeAndra!! Today DeAndra turns 17, and for her birthday she got a rotating wafflemaker, just like you find in a hotel lobby. The waffles were delicious!! I can't eat ice cream or chocolate cake for breakfast, but I can have a molded cake coated in butter, peanut butter and syrup that is something like 190 proof sugar. I don't get it. You can also have a muffin but no cupcakes. Yogurt with sugar but no ice cream with sugar. And why was I able to eat all these things for breakfast before I got married but now all of a sudden I'm not allowed to? I just don't get it.

Rock is doing great!! He slept really well last night and so DeAndra is doing well. That means that I am doing great!! This first picture is of his smile, but I just can't seem to get a good picture of him smiling. It is either blurry or it looks like an evil smirk.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute little guy!! Good thing you have a cute wife Aaron or you would have stood no chance :) We enjoy checking your blog daily to see what amazing things Rock is doing! It sounds like you are all doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday D!! Hope your boys spoiled you LOTS! :D

    ReplyDelete