Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rock-arama

Rock had a pretty eventful day today, first he helped me chop some firewood

Then he helped Carl Weathers hunt an alien

Today was the first day that I had him all to myself. DeAndra and her mom went shopping, and so DeA left me with a little milk to feed him if he got hungry. When they left he was nice and quiet and sleeping, and about thirty seconds after they pulled out of the driveway he turned into a starving T-Rex and he wanted food! He downed the bottle really quick, but he wasn't satisfied. I tried to give him a pacifier and my finger, but the only thing that would soothe him was my lower lip. I feel like I got punched right in the kisser, but it was worth it to get to hang with Rock. We watched ESPN and drank root beers.

2 comments:

  1. haha that's pretty funny..you have too much time on your hands..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAA! Aaron, you freakin crack me up.

    ReplyDelete