Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ROCK IT!!!

Everything is going great here at the England household, Davenport Branch. Rock is starting to sleep more, which makes DeAndra happy, which makes me really, really happy. I finished my finals today, and I made it through onto the next trimester. Not to brag, but with a brand new baby born the week of finals, I still managed to score all A's and B's, with one exception! I guess I get smarter the less sleep I get. But, enough about me, now to what you all care about: ROCK!!
So Rock's talent that he's picked up lately is the ability to multi-task. It's actually pretty simple, since he only does three things all day. He's either sleeping or eating, but to save time he's learned to both things while pooping. That's how he can cram so much into his busy day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment