Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rock-cellent!!

Baby Rock is doing very well, thank you all for asking. My only complaint is that he seems to think that he is in college because he stays up until 4 or 5 in the morning and then sleeps all day. On top of it all, he refuses to do any of his chores, makes a mess and eats all his roommate's food. But I can't be mad, he's just doing what his mom did when she was in college. This first picture was taken while we were sitting up with him watching ESPNews for the 43rd time. In case you were wondering, there is nothing on at 4 am. Nothing.

DeAndra is looking good, she's had her setbacks but is doing great. She's an awesome mommy!! You can tell she's a good mommy by looking at the sweatshirt that she is wearing. Helping me teach the boy from a young age to be a Seahawk!!


This is our friend, Jacque Dynamite Young, coming by to visit Rock. I don't think she knew that DeAndra and I were even home at the time.

3 comments:

  1. Heh, so you finally have a roommate that eats your food... not like hey buddy or I didnt eat any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie! I am so happy for you guys! I can totally see the DeAndra in him! By the way, AMEN to all the annoying habits DeAndra had in college...I should know! Just kidding-love yah!
    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  3. But at least hey buddy didn't get me in as much trouble as Tiger kitty has gotten you in from eating other peoples' food.

    ReplyDelete