Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Rock!!

Although he's a little hurt that we didn't get him a cake or anything. But he's officially one week old now! He's definitely eating well, because he's chunking up in his face a little bit. But DeAndra isn't as excited about him being well nourished, because she just feels like a buffet line for our little tenacious eater. The first picture is his birthday picture in his birthday outfit (not birthday suit, remember, DeAndra forbids it!) that Grandma Lisa picked out. He's a little cranky because he wanted a Seahawks jersey or a muscle shirt to show off his guns. But his mom and Gma thought he looked cute, so here he is.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! He is SO ADORABLE! Not that I doubted your abilities as parents, but seriously, I could look at this kid all day! Seeing these pictures makes me want a boy! (Just not for another three years or so...Olivia's only 3 months old herself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a cute little familia. You guys look like you have this parenting thing down pat. Dean and I want to see your sweet little baby now that we're done with the neverending cold/flu and darn coughs that we had for 3 weeks. We figured you wouldn't appreciate us giving baby a virus as a congratualtions present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROCK ON! He is just about the cutest baby I have ever seen! (I am a mother of four myself, so I must favor my own first). Good thing he has DeAndra as his mommy, he gets his good looks from her! We are anxious to seem him in person! Let us know if you need anything... I would gladly make a drive over to hold a brand-new baby for awhile! Love you guys!
    Great-aunt Kelli

    ReplyDelete