Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Ball

At some point this afternoon Nick started driving towards our house. He was going to pick up DeA and the boys to take them to the Mariners game tonight. Rock was excited, and went around the house with a ball saying 'Nick'.
Ryker was excited too, sort of.
I met them at the park just in time to watch the bottom of the first inning. Rock was pretty happy with Cliff Lee's performance.
But Ryker wasn't very happy about the Mariners pathetic offense. Such crap....
Rock would have been depressed with the terrible, terrible bush-league offense, but he was a little distracted by a nice long red rope. It's almost like he's done this before.
The M's offense was too busy hitting like little girls to score, but sometime in the 12th inning something awesome happened!!

Rock was in love with the foul ball, and wouldn't let me play with it.
The little guy even took the ball to bed. Best pillow ever!

6 comments:

  1. I was a little disapointed that I only got calls from Doug, Len, KL and FB from Rhonda...no other M's fans stay for the bitter end? Rock was almost as excited as his daddy and uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed seeing you. I was actually on FB talking to Rissa about how you were there. Nice catch though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Did I actually see you say something about "that hurts"? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the coolest post ever......"I think Rock has great wheels too"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the whole game today and not one pix of Rock. What was his daddy thinkin'?

    ReplyDelete