Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ryker's Post

Hello, everybody! I'm baby Ryker, and this is my first crack at writing a blog post. I thought I would spend my first blog showing you what I do during the day. In the morning Mommy lays me on the armrest of the couch while she tries to 'catch and hogtie' the wild animal that lives with us.
Usually I'm pretty chill in the mornings, but sometimes Daddy makes a chocolate-banana protein shake and doesn't share it with me. That's when I get cranky.
At some point during the day Mommys strips me naked and sticks me in the sink. Usually I have to clean pots and pans while I'm in there, but for the picture (and child labor laws) she stuck me in the bathroom sink.
Then I get put back on the couch where I act happy for attention. Here I am practicing my smiling face.
Here's my really happy face.
And this is my so-happy-I'm-squinting face.
Sometime between Judge Judy and Judge Reinhold I check out for a while and dream about a Mariners' offense that actually works hard to have good at-bats. What a wonderful fantasy world us babies live in.
At some point in the day Mommy checks out herself and puts me in the hands of her 'trusted' babysitter. He likes to give me love 'pokes' and 'pinches'.
So, there it is, a day in the life of me; Ryker England. I hope you thought that was cute, but even if you didn't you should still click here (when the words are underlined like that it means you can click them and go to a new and wonderful website...). Mommy says to leave comments so that people can coordinate what they are getting. That way we can get him everything he wants and avoid duplicates! Isn't Mommy thoughtful like that...well, if Daddy wasn't sitting right here I'd tell you what Mommy really thinks about his silly list...but that's for another day!

4 comments:

  1. Haha he is sooo chunky! I love his arm rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY, that is almost my day. The diff is I have to take my own baths and nobody holds me during my naps. It is a rough life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready to hold the little guy. He doesn't have to sit on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post Ryker. You have a hands up on your Dad!

    ReplyDelete