Tuesday, March 11, 2008

DeAndra and Rock's Photo Shoot

DeAndra decided that all of Rock's cuteness was being wasted on me, and so she decided to dress him up and take pictures of him. Before you complain about her making him pose like this, at least I didn't let her dress him up in a little sailor outfit. That was crossing the line. He is doing so great, he is just the cutest little guy in the whole world. He loves showing off his bodily functions, and his newest favorite thing is spitting up all over me. My back is all sticky from his latest projectile, the little cutie. He's been hanging out with DeAndra a lot more lately since I have been studying for boards, and so I've been sleeping by myself so that he doesn't wake m up. I feel like the greatest dad in the morning when I get to sleep through the night and then I wake up and see DeAndra laying sideways on the couch with one hand on Rocks little bed. Yeah, I' not winning any "World's Greatest Dad" mugs anytime soon. But if I pass boards then all DeAndra will hear when I talk is "cha-ching" and so I don't think that she'll care all that much. Here are all of her little pictures of the little guy.









4 comments:

  1. He's the cutest thing alive. It's amazing how putting on those clothes makes him look like such a little man. Boy, how I miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's growin up and lookin sharp

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable!!!! I can't wait to see him.
    Linds

    ReplyDelete