Monday, March 3, 2008

Rock-sational!!

We took Rock on his first real roadtrip today, when we went to Cedar Rapids. There've been these commercials for a pizza buffet that have worked their magic on DeAndra. The problem is the closest one is in Cedar Rapids, the capital of nowhere. So we packed up lil' Rock and caravaned with our friends the Barrientos (the ones that DeAndra thinks are a bad influence on me because they want us to move to Washington. She'd rather they were offering me street grade drugs then...oh never mind) and drove the hour and a half to Cedar Rapids to enjoy this all you can eat pizza buffet. Rock was quite the little traveler, he slept the whole way there, and then made cute little grunting noises all the way home. And you all should be proud of DeAndra, she changed Rocks diaper in the car, while holding him on her lap (but not while the car was moving, of course) He's definitely my son, since he loves it when we go fast and hates slowing down and stoplights. I'm so proud of him. Here are a plethora of pictures for you to peruse at your leisure. Enjoy.














2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all the pics, keep em coming. I feel like I've already met Rock. I'm sorry, it's hard to escape my house full of kids. I really want to meet him soon though. When do you think he will make an appearence at church? Also, D, you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete