Monday, March 10, 2008

Rockasaurus Rex

The pictures this time were picked by DeAndra, so there's a little old, a little new and few the same just to emphasize how fetchin' awesome he is. He's been a little spoiled since Grammy Rae and Grappy Dale left yesterday, he thinks we are being so neglectful if we put him in his car seat to sleep. He wakes up and looks up at us with those little eyes that say "Grammy Rae never would have put me down!" I've been studying for boards lately, and so he has had a lot of one on one time with Mommy, usually at 4am so Mommy is a little less playful than he would like. But the little guy is doing well and looking forward to baseball season coming soon, he hopes the M's can do something this yer, but he's a little frustrated with the front office. He's a little upset that Cairo is being given a spot on the bench while Morse is tearing the cover off the ball. It makes him a little fussy at times when he thinks about it, so I try to help get his mind off of it by watching old BYU highlights. It seems to help quite a bit. His biggest adversary right now is the hiccups, they drive him MAD!! Curse those stupid hiccups!








One of his main hobbies right now is to practice his sweet lethal ninja moves, here's a picture of him practicing his killer kicks.




9 comments:

  1. He's getting so big! He is so adorable. I just love the pictures of him smiling at DeAndra! He has such a sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much he is changing. He is so darn cute. They grow waaaaay to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he keeps growing at this rate he'll be the Beverly Hills ninja...Aaron, do you get it? Did you see what I wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because he'll be huge like Chris Farley? Is that the joke? I think I get it, it's deep, but I think I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics of him smiling at DeAndra. So ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's getting so big! I'm excited to see him again. I hope that your little family survives boards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock is smiling at Grammy Rae. I can't take the credit.
    DeAndra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaron & DeAndra--
    This is Megan Blood--Mindy gave me your blog address. I just wanted to say congratulations! He's adorable. Now I just hope our little boy turns out that well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan, are you telling us something?? Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete