Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rock-rama!!

Rock has definitely learned how to laugh, and he is getting pretty good at it. Yeah, he's pretty much the cutest baby ever. Two months ago DeAndra make fun of new parents who fawned over their kids, and now she has become one of them. But with something as adorable as Rock, I don't know how she couldn't turn into one of those moms. The big news today is that I came home early today and caught DeAndra at home with somebody. Okay, that kind of sounds bad, it was the YW presidency having a 'meeting' that included pizza and movies. DeAndra said that I didn't have to stick around if I was girled out, and that I could go golfing if I wanted to. She leaned in to give me a goodbye kiss just in time to hear me gunning the car out the driveway. I got to the course just north of Davenport, teed up on the first tee and got ready to hit the ball. I looked out at the flag and couldn't figure out why they started starching the flags straight out. Well, I hit my tee shot and it went out about 50 yards and then made a quick left turn onto the freeway. In case your not familiar with my golf game, my tee shots go sharply right, not left. Once I got away from the clubhouse I could feel the 40-50mph wind that was blowing across my face. I shot a 52 (through nine), which considering the wind and that I hadn't golfed in five months I thought was pretty good.

Part of DeAndra's 'presidency meeting' was putting the babies next to each other and taking pictures. You can tell there weren't any fathers around, or they would have put the kids in the octagon and made them battle it out. But no, instead the moms just take pictures. Wussies.



2 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad he is such a happy baby? Keep up the giggles! They make my stressful days end in smiles. Of course he is the cutest baby in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....sooooo cute! Your mom told me about your blog and I just had to check it out! I love your narratives, they crack me up. I decided Erik is not allowed to write on ours, ever. He is way too weird, and nobody gets his humor. Great to finally see pictures!

    ReplyDelete