Friday, March 14, 2008

Rockimus Awesomus Maximus!!

The little guy is still doing oh-so-well. We realized that he has grown a perfect Mohawk-mullet combination. He looks like Ricky Vaughn from Major League 2. This is the best picture we could get of his white trash hair doo, but you can still see the awesomeness of it.

Rock and DeAndra are having a hard time lately while I study for my National Boards. I haven't been alot of help around the house lately, but maybe I can use this to my advantage. I mean, I really need to do well on boards so that I can be successful in the future, so I have to study. If I play my cards right then I can condition DeAndra to get used to me being gone, first away studying and then gradually get to the point where it seems perfectly alright for me to be gone all day playing golf or blowing stuff up. Let's see how this works out, but if I screw this up I might as well learn how to lactate to make up for it.

I went to try and hit golf balls at the driving range to help relax before the tests tomorrow. But I couldn't, and do you know why? Stupid Make-a-Wish foundation was having a party at the driving range. I was furious, completely outraged. My blood pressure was dangerously high at that moment. I can't believe that I got bumped by such a silly organization. I hate them so much right now.

I didn't really mean that I hate the Make-a-Wish foundation, DeAndra is worried that people might really believe that. Just to clarify, I don't hate the Make-a-Wish foundation, just the Davenport chapter of it.

This picture is a little off-center because he was in his swing. It's not easy to take a picture of a moving target, so you are all just lucky that he is in the frame.
Here's the latest video for your viewing pleasure. You can't hear it, but DeAndra has the hiccups. Rock hates it when he has the hiccups, but he thinks it's hilarious when someone else has the hiccups. DeAndra would hiccup, Rock would smile and laugh at her, then he would hiccup and look mad. It was really cute, take my word for it.

1 comment: