Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rock-credible!!

The breaking news is that Rock has officially outgrown the newborn diapers that we have for him. After a couple of major blowouts in a row, we made the decision to go to the jumbo newbies and so far it has worked out pretty well. Try as he might, and he has, he hasn't been able to explode these diapers.
The other big news is that we had a visiting nurse stop by to check up on Rock and DeAndra. Rock has gained over a half pound in the last week, that puts him at about 9lbs 4oz. That made DeAndra feel assured the he is getting enough food. She's been worrying because everytime he hears her voice he starts sucking has hard as he can.










1 comment:

  1. He is so cute. I hope you got your nursing cover....sorry it took so long, I realized I should keep it till the enrichment activity so I could show the girls how a double layer cover looks. Yours is the first one I did double layered. Hope you like it..I think it is so Sassy! I almost wanted to keep it for myself...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete